Sunday, April 12, 2009

Will i kill it?

I have a moth orchid which is very healthy. i%26#039;m tryin to encourage it to flower for me. I%26#039;m currently only watering it once a week, and I put it infront of an open window for a few hours a day, to give it a temp. varient. i heard that changing the temperature to cold, causes the orchid to produce flowers. I%26#039;ve tried every thing else so I%26#039;m hoping this works. I%26#039;ve been doing this for about a week now....the plant seems to be doing wonderful....proabably better. the leaves look more lush, and are more sturdy....and it%26#039;s producing lots of roots. but what about flowers?|||Yes you will if you leave it really cold, but make sure to leave it in a bright location that receives sunlight and isn`t cold and fertilize it to prevent diseases.|||Mercy is for the weak...................

No comments:

Post a Comment