Sunday, April 12, 2009

A good reference book for Orchids?

Hello everyone,





I have a pretty moth orchid that I bought just over a year ago, might be closer to two now. It bloomed nicely for a fair amount of time after I just got it, but once it stopped blooming, I haven%26#039;t been able to get it to bloom since. Can anyone recommend a good reference book, or even website for me to read up on how to better care for my orchid?





I realize it%26#039;s probably tough for you, the answerers, to properly diagnose why my plant isn%26#039;t blooming again this year, but if there are any tricks or tips you folks out there have that helped your orchids, I would appreciate any helpful suggestions.





Thanks all!|||Growing Orchids by Brian and Wilma Rittershausen|||Here is information on how to grow and bloom phals in your home:





http://www.orchidplants.info/phal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment